1. Find a cake batter/cupcake recipe you want and make it.
2. Find a truffle recipe you want (or just buy a few truffles from the store). Remember, truffles are just chocolate and heavy cream.
3. Grease and flour a muffin tin well.
4. Drop a little bit of cake batter into the bottom of the tin. Place truffle on top. Pour enough cake batter to cover truffle.
6. Test with a toothpick on the side- not the middle, or else you'll end up with chocolate.
7. Remove from oven, let cool a minute or two, flip out onto a plate.
8. Top with ice cream and then something else like fudge, caramel, strawberry sauce, etc. The possibilities are endless!
The one that I made was with a peanut butter cupcake batter, home-made chocolate truffles, fudge ice cream and a peanut butter glaze made of some pb, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.