15.6.09

Pate De Fruit


I first saw a recipe for these in one of my fitness magazines... It looked really interesting but then I threw the magazine away. As I was re-looking for the recipe on the internet the recipes looked a little hard and time consuming. I cheated yet again, and used a recipe that called for jam instead of fresh fruit and gelatin instead of relying on the fruit's natural pectin. My boyfriend is big on cool 'textures' and stuff so he really liked these but personally I didn't like them that much. They were REALLY cute though. And I know they've been telling me since 1st grade to follow directions, but I did not, and I did not store them between pieces of wax paper so a day later all my cute little pate de fruits melted into a gelatinous blob...yum. for the recipe- i used this one

No comments:

Post a Comment